This nationwide walk program focuses on community and puts the FUN in fundraising! Join us at a Walk for Victory near you and help us raise awareness and advance our life-saving work.
Grab a friend, join a team, or make your own team and get ready for some fun in the sun. Enjoy a leisurely walk with other affected families and friends and then celebrate with some snacks, music, games, and prizes.
|HOUSTON, TX - 3/25/17||CLEVELAND, OH - 3/26/17|
|ATLANTA, GA - 4/29/17||PASADENA, CA - 5/20/17|
|BOSTON, MA - 6/11/2017||NEW YORK, NY - 6/10/17|
|ST. LOUIS, MO - 10/1/2017||ST. PAUL, MN - 10/8/2017|
Benefits for walkers:
- The opportunity to connect with others in your community
- Your own personal or team fundraising webpage
- Snacks, games, and prizes
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping to create a brighter future for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders
- Every walker that raises at least $100 will receive an exclusive Walk for Victory t-shirt
- Foundation staff available to support all walks
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.